For case ih Combines
The factory Case concave frame is so large that if you ever need to replace it, the only way to do so is to take the feeder house off the combine and remove the rotor. Talk about a design flaw!
Our soon to be patented “Two Piece Frame” goes into the combine and can be installed and calibrated within an hour, saving the customer a massive job and unacceptable downtime in the middle of their busiest season.
Dealerships hate these because they take away a $10,000 work order. Dealerships will buy them however, because in the busy season even they don’t have time to pull a rotor in the farmers field, just to change a concave hanger frame.
- Replace a damanged factory frame in an hour vs the expensive task of removing the feeder house and removing the rotor
- Saves you time and money, and turns a nightmare into an easy job!
- Most of our products carry an industry leading 2-Year full ingestion warranty. Since our products can withstand impacts of foreign objects such as rocks, we rarely have any warranty claims.
Built to Last
- All wear components are built out of AR400 steel so the product will outlast many of the other designs out on the market. We also use real Canadian steel in all of our products.
- As farmers, we recognized the need for high quality and cost effective solutions for combine elements. We design and build products right on our farm to help you farm better and smarter.
- Not only are our products priced lower compared to the original equipment manufacturer, they also have been proven to last longer. Our innovative designs can reduce crop loss and provide fuel savings.