For John Deere and case IH combines
Factory tooth-style rice beaters work well, however, when the teeth wear down the customer has to change the entire bar. With our one-piece Beater Design, the Dynamically Balanced Beater stays in the combine and only the teeth get changed out as they wear down.
- Replaceable, cost effective AR-450 Teeth
- Smaller diameter than standard Rice beater for improved crop flow and capacity
- Includes a spare set of teeth
Attention Rice Growers! Developed with help from California and Arkansas rice growers, instal these Wildfong Rice beaters to increase capacity and greatly reduce maintenance costs.
For Case IH Combines, our Rice Beater is the only product on the market to provide a tooth-style beater. In many cases our customers have told us they have to shut down in tough conditions while the green neighbors keep cutting. Sold with a replaceable 3-lobe drive shaft that fits in the gearbox, which means a much longer lifespan than the factor-splined shaft. Can be purchased with a 3-lobe Feeder chain shaft for maximum lifespan and savings.
(compared to $7,000 OEM)
- Most of our products carry an industry leading 2-Year full ingestion warranty. Since our products can withstand impacts of foreign objects such as rocks, we rarely have any warranty claims.
Built to Last
- All wear components are built out of AR400 steel so the product will outlast many of the other designs out on the market. We also use real Canadian steel in all of our products.
- As farmers, we recognized the need for high quality and cost effective solutions for combine elements. We design and build products right on our farm to help you farm better and smarter.
- Not only are our products priced lower compared to the original equipment manufacturer, they also have been proven to last longer. Our innovative designs can reduce crop loss and provide fuel savings.